Friday, May 09, 2008

V & A nappy covers


Yes I mean it the V&A are selling nappy covers, they are of course ones with pretty vintage designs on them but I still find it slightly weird but in a good way.

I do love some of the things they come up with for the shop. If you think about it having a range of items that are relevant to their collections, useful and not just random tourist tat isn't easy so I take my hat off to them.

Also well as the standard mugs and William Morris noteboooks they also have blackbird clothespegs, a peacock teacosy, some wonderfully bright deakchairs and even a kit so you can graffiti a train !

Finally you have got to go look at the venetian blind t-shirt.

1 comment:

Mrs Jelly said...

That venetian-blind tee is a great concept, but I can't really see me wanting to expose my jellybelly to the world!

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.