Friday, May 02, 2008

A post a Day in May


Jenny B over at Allsorts is doing a post a day in May and she is inviting people to join in. What could be sillier to commit to with a baby under 2 months? On the other hand I sit next to the computer to feed him and it doesn't have to be anything specific..Having something to mark the days isn't a bad thing, I know from experience I can lose days when I'm at home all the time. I have also decided the post could be here or on my food blog. I'm a day late starting of course though the last entry on my food blog was posted on the first even if th time stamp says otherwise, I just started writing it before and left the stamp as it was because it was about things in April.

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.