Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Baby

I just realised I hadn't posted about the new arrival. He finally turned up on the 12th March, once things started they went very fast and he turned up in just over four hours. He weighed in at 3.8kg (8lb 6) and is fine and healthy. I am feeling much better as the SPD seems to have gone almost instantly.

We are going to call him by the on-line nickname of Treestump for many reasons including it was suggested by his big brother (as a serious name but he is four and also suggested stormtrooper and pom-pom) and he was a few days late so his skin was dry and cracked like bark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Glad the SPD has cleared up - mine did too - almostimmediately. Mind you had the stitches and general post labour aches to take its place but even they didn't feel as bad as the SPD did.

Well done to you and to Treestump!

Esther said...

I'm very glad the SPD did clear up, my brothers partner still has it some several months after the birth but she did have twins. I was half convinced I'd end up with a second C-section so lose the SPD only to be crippled by that but I managed to avoid anything other than a few stitches this time which in comparison is very minor.

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.