Friday, December 14, 2007

Needlefelted Bears


Realised I never posted these two who went to new homes as part of a miniatures swap. They got blue bows round their necks before they were sent off.

Needle felted from alpaca leg wool which felted well though it did need trimming as it was quite fuzzy even when well felted. Both natural colours supplied by a local breeder who gave me enough to ee going for a good long time!

There are some wonderful mini bear makers out there and they include crochet ones too so when I'm a bit better that that I may try one of those. The Thread Artist Guild members make bears by knitting, crochet and needle felting and have some wonderful examples posted every month on their Yahoo group which I'm a member of.

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.