Thursday, July 09, 2009

Scrapbooking Potato flowers


A page done for the Miracle gro challenge on Digital Scrap Garden, Ladybug always does such lovely kits for the challenge and I really like doing one step at a time and seeing other people's pages gradually build up. It is a real learning experience and would I suggest it to anyone getting into scrapbooking who is unsure about putting together papers and elements and photos.

The photos themselves are just various different potato flowers but I like them and I thought a fairly simple layout suited the mudane but pretty nature of the flowers.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

I didn't know potato flowers could be so pretty.

Come and see what's new at my blog.

www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me know about GIMP. would certainly be interested in knowing more.

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.