Sunday, May 10, 2009

making things

I have made a couple of things recently but in the main i have forgotten to take pictures !

I made a couple of sashes for a friend with an embroidered griffin on them which i hope to get pictures of later plus some big but basic cushions for the in laws for the back of a sofa in a friend's conservatory. I re-covered the rest of the set a while ago but the back cushion was to badly dieing to be re-made.

Finally I have made some miniatures which i will hopefully be able to show you in a few days when the recipient gets them.

2 comments:

Brioni Greenberg said...

Hi Esther. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello - it's lovely to meet new people!!! Good luck with the rhubarb!! B.x.

Yvonne Temple said...

thanks for your lovely comments.. looking forward to seeing your makes.

Yvonne x

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.