Friday, June 01, 2007

Kit making marathon

We will start taking kit to site Wensday for the next Maelstrom event which we are hosting. We have tents to dress, an arena to built, a ritual site to dress and much propage for a play, a corination and other things, most of which is currently in the process of being made in our house though various other people are helping out with bits in other places or once we get on site.

We have bunting and flags and stuff in progress. Lots of costume from tabards and sashes for soldiers to a Corination cloak and various people's outfits for the ball in the evening.

As well as group kit and personal outfits from Tom and I there seems to be a new process where by someone comes and stays for a week or so and makes a dress with my help.. they go home and someone else arrives. Half the time they only planned to be here a day or so.. I don't mind and everyone seems to feel I and helpful for them. I find I work better with company so it is all good and we have enough room even with our excessive clutter for more than one person to work at once.

If i get the chance I will do an update ocne more stuff is finsihed off or at least WIP pics at the end of the weekend.

I have had a problem with my left shoulder and arm which i am beginning to think has to do with my tooth. To explain I lose a chunk of a molar and while it wasn't paining me felt it sould be dealt with.. i dislike dentists a LOT so this wasn't easy but I went and they drilled out the remains of the filling and some decay and put a temp filling it while an inlay was made. Que two weeks of very sensitive tooth. Now have the inlay and it has had a couple of days to settle and I realise it's the first time I've chewed using that side of my mouth in two weeks and my shoulder is less painful.. conected? time will tell.

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.