Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wool, needles and hooks at Lidl

I don't work for them or anything but I am a fan of Lidl's weekly specials.

This weeks specials at Lidl are crafted related knitting, crochet, sewing etc. I've just picked up some packs of hooks (3 for 1.29) and they also have standard knitting needles, circular needles and double pointed ones.

Also on this week is various packs of yarn ranging from double knitting to stuff like pompoms on string and a whole bunch of sock wools, 75% superwash wool, 25% polyamide for 3.99 for a pack of 4 50g balls including a sock pattern.

They also have various sewing kits and a set of divided see through boxes for holding bits and bobs which looked pretty useful.

If you cook they still have a fair amount of the last set of specials at least in the two Cov stores which include a whole variety of silicon baking trays, muffin tins and so on including a variety of winnie the pooh molds.

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.