Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tell All Tuesday


so this weeks question is

When do you put your Christmas decorations up and how long do they stay up?

My answer is it depends on when we are visiting grandparents and so on, we have three sets plus various brothers and sisters to fit in so weekends before Christmas can be a bit full. The said we try to leave it to quite close to Christmas otherwise I feel it starts to get a bit old before the actual holiday.

This year the plan is at the beginning of the week Christmas is actually in as we are away for the weekends before that and Noodles will have finished school. The Tree is bought and keeping fresh outside.

They will stay up till after new year, normally as close to 12th night as possible, while making sure they come down for it ends..

Pop over to Jellybelly Jellybrain to see what everyone else says.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I put mine up the week before Christmas, and take it down the following week!! That is, if I put one up at all... LOL LOL Welcome to Mojo's team, too! Have a great day... {{HUGS}}

Angie said...

I know what you mean I usually put mine up the weekend after christmas but man I am so tired of it my the time the holiday gets here so this year I will put it up next weekend and it usually always comes down the weekend after. Have a great day!!!

Traci Leigh said...

Well lets see..it's how many week till Christmas..oh wait mines not up yet..LOL take it down asap..lol
Congrats on the CT!
Have a Good Night!
Traci

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.