Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tell all tuesday


Emma at Jellybelly Jellybrain has started a weekly question slot which is quite fun so I thought I'd join in.

The question for today's Tell All Tuesday is :
.
Were you named after anybody?

I wasn't named after the Esther in the bible even though mum is a vicar ( well a retired one now) and both my brother and sister also have biblical names. In fact I was named after Esther Summerson the heroine of Bleak House.

I suppose at some point I should read the book but I'll have to get over my dislike of Dickens to do that.

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.