Monday, November 05, 2007

Ravelry

Ok it might sound mad to join something about knitting and crochet when I don't do either but I would really quite like to try again.. well crochet anyway, knitting I can do but am not so sure it's worth my time as I found it boring last time. That said it was about 20 years ago and things have changed ! Maybe it's a nesting instinct or something.

So got my membership through today and will see how it goes.

I will have to catch up with either Julie or my mum so they can help me get started as I seem to have a bit of a mental block trying to use a book. Should consider going to Knitwits again as well that might help.

1 comment:

Julie Spriddle said...

I'm on Ravelry (id jspriddleuk)... If you let me know your login id I'll friend you. Or just friend me and it'll send me a message so I can friend you back.

In case you missed it, Knitwits changed venue a couple of weeks ago and we now meet up in the Town Crier in Corporation Street.

I'm happy enough to teach you the basics of knitting or crochet if you want to learn. The books can be a bit dry and difficult to follow, especially if you suffer from dyslexia! I'm busy for the next couple of weekends, but give me a shout and we'll meet up. :)

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.