Saturday, March 03, 2007

Random thing from my stash


Found this half make item while I was looking for lining for Dave's coat. It was in a bag with more fabric that had a large sleeve pattern pinned to it plus calico lining. As you can see it is very wide, it has full length gores added in at the shoulders. I'm not sure if I meant it to be full like this or if it was originally to be a medieval robe which is heavily pleated in at the waist. I think I'll make it up as an over robe and see how it looks.

The marks are on the lens of the camera not the fabric

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.