Sunday, February 04, 2007

back from the event

Well i spent a lot of time finishing costumes, including at the event itself then in the end it wasn't worn! The In character wedding it was all for didn't go ahead as the bride was ill Out of character. It will probably happen at the next event and roleplay wise it was probably a more interesting thing to happen but it was a bit frustrating. Various people insisted they see the dress anyway so i have pics of the lass who helped me make it wearing it and will post pics assuming she doesn't mind.

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.