Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it snow

Life seems to have been full of people being ill recently, nothing serious just the normal round of early winter illnesses abut it has meant pretty much all my making time has been take up.. well not making things!

I did make 6 costumes for school but was feeling so ill myself I didn't take photos. Just basic tabards with stencilled snowflakes but they seemed to go down OK.

Hopefully I will have more to post about soon though most of what I have in the process of being made will have to wait till after christmas to be posted in case the recipients read this blog!!


Sledging last year.

We had a few flakes of snow for real but nothing like the 6 inches our friends farther south got much to Noddles discust as he wants to go sledging again  like last year! Trestump was quite mistified by the snow though and didn't seem to be sure if he liked these funny fluffy but cold things that were falling on him!

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.