Friday, September 26, 2008

seashore Splender scrapbook kit

I'm a bit slow about blogging about this kit but then I have only just started to get my head round digital scrapbooking. One of the blogs I found early on was Tempus Fugit a name that appeals due to it being very close to Tempus Fugative which is a friend of mine's company and I have done historical education stuff for him in the past. Anyway it turned out to be a great blog by a lass called Doris and she has been doing a wonderful seaside related kit along with Nicole at NBK scrap.. between them they have given out a whole bunch of stuff for free and then asked for layouts made from them and in exchange you get some more sections of the kit.

I finally got round to making mine just as the deadline looms making it rather hard for anyone reading this now for which I'm sorry. Though do go and look as the rest of the kit is great and there is a gallery of all the LO's people have done.

This is the Layout I did for Nicole.

And this is the one for Doris.


Both are from a trip to the seaside this August. The weather wasn't brilliant but it was good enough for Small to go paddling and jumping waves with his gran, who also seemed to be having fun :) Actually I joined in to but as I was the one with the camera I only got pictures of them not me and him !

The second one I did another version of with an extra picture merged with the background. I couldn't decide if I liked it so I put it here for your consideration. Is it an improvement or not?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it with the pic merged in the background. I think it looks fab (but I am not a scrapbooker, and so shouldn't be trusted!)


can you email me? My addy's on my blog...I need your address and I do't think you've got my emails. Thank you!!!

tempus fugit said...

Hi Esther,
the merged one is great!
Solve the problem of "who is the photographer" with two cameras, like I do with my boyfriend, but I admit it doesn't solve the problem of getting us both on a picture ;)
LOve
Doris

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.